We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA Engineer Responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Qualities and Characteristics:
- You enjoy working in a young, rapidly developing startup environment.
- You are eager and willing to learn new technologies, tools or approaches.
- You are a team player and enjoy working towards a common goal with a group of like-minded people.
- You are meticulously results-driven, and will not rest until you fully understand the answer to a problem or spotted issue.
What you will get:
- Technical excellence - You will join a high profile and fun engineering team surrounded by technology
- Innovative culture - You will work on previously unsolved challenges and experiment with new technologies
- Real impact - Your work will enable our business success and disrupt the car industry
Why work with us?
- Excellent career development opportunities – we want to strengthen your strengths and grow with us (and we mean it)
- Flat hierarchies, open communication, and easy-going personal interaction
- For the personal growth experience of helping build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
SalesHandy Technology Stack:
- AWS (Amazon Web Service) for Cloud Infrastructure
- PHP with Slim Framework
- Socket io